WHY CHOOSE THE TAYLOR-MADE NUTRITION 6 WEEK FAT LOSS CHALLENGE?
The traditional weight loss model of eat less, move more can work brilliantly. But not for everyone. This model can also backfire. Especially when we expect an individual to change all their food habits and train like an athlete all at once. This can be a great way to turn someone off the change they really need and desire.
SO WHAT IS THE RIGHT WEIGHT LOSS MODEL?
If there were a one-size-fits-all model for weight loss, I’m sure we’d all take it up and no one would struggle with weight. Unfortunately, though, we all have our personal preferences, lifestyles, genetics, metabolisms and even weight loss “baggage” from past diets to contend with. One size can’t fit all. We’re also bombarded with new diets and eating regimes all the time – low fat, low carb, no sugar, Paleo, Blood Type, Atkins, intermittent fasting and the list goes on. How do we choose the right one? No wonder we’re confused.
Having considered all this background noise, I’ve developed a fat loss challenge programme that is different and has helped hundreds of people lose hundreds of kilograms of weight. How is it different? It’s different because “I research and I care”.
I am constantly scrutinizing the latest research and educating myself on all things weight loss. It is my passion and personal mission to help people find what works for them in the long-term and in the process, regain their personal power and self-esteem. Because of this, it’s my obligation to keep abreast of the latest scientific research and to separate fact from fad.
I’ve recently updated my programme with a new section on “Weight Loss Challenges and How to Overcome Them” based on the latest research. And I can tell you that in the latest research, it’s not all about “calories out and calories in”, or “eat less and move more”. There is so much more to consider including stress, dieting history, brain imbalances, disordered eating, toxicity, macronutrient biochemistry and even the gut microbiome (the bacteria in your gut!).
On my programme, we will work through any of your challenges in a systematic manner to give you the best chance of sustainable change.
Unlike many fat loss programmes which are made for the masses, sans care factor, I really care about your success in finding and maintaining your dream body. And my care factor is not airy fairy. It’s practical.
This is how I care:
- I care about your results, so we meet each week to ensure you are on track.
- I care about your state of mind, so I will suggest practical ways to harness your thoughts to create success, not failure.
- I care if you experience food cravings and will help you kick them to the curb.
- I care so I “Taylor” my recommendations to the individual. Yes, I will give you guidelines to start you off on your journey, but as we move through this journey we will tweak these guidelines, if necessary, until we find what works for you. Yes, find what works for you. This “structured flexibility” is the cornerstone of my programme and the reason you will maintain your weight loss in the long-term once you take the leap of faith and commit.
- I care about your health so along the way I will ensure you are staying healthy whilst losing weight.
- I care if you are experiencing a plateau so we troubleshoot with practical tools so you can move through it.
- I care if you are experiencing digestive symptoms and I have many techniques to help you improve your digestion, which will most certainly improve your results.
- I care so I choose the participants that embark on my challenge. Yes, I choose them. I speak to all my potential clients prior to the challenge to ensure they are ready to change their lives for the better and take their new diet and lifestyle changes seriously.
- I care so I only accept limited numbers on the challenge at any one time so I can give you the time and attention you need.
- I care about any health issues and will take into consideration those issues when developing your weight loss plan. I am experienced in supporting your health from a nutrition and herbal medicine standpoint and have had many successful clients with hundreds of health issues to navigate including those which can potentially interfere with your metabolism such as insulin resistance, diabetes, hypothyroidism and other chronic health issues.
- I care about confidentiality so all appointments are one-on-one and no information about our discussions will be shared with anyone else.
- I care about your food preferences and can cater to all types of diets including vegan and vegetarian.
So, if this all makes sense to you and you want be smart about losing weight for good, make this the last time you need to lose excess weight by contacting me.
I look forward to sharing your weight loss success.
Here’s to your good health and happiness!